Thursday, January 6, 2011

nfl logos tragically redone

If you have any strong feelings towards the NFL, you will probably love any or all of these logos.

Jon Defreest is taking the NFL logos and redrawing them in a morbid/inappropriate/hilarious way and selling them as t-shirts.

He's doing it in series, so if you don't see your favorite, or absolute least favorite team here, don't worry- It's coming, and I'll keep ya up to date.





I seriously can't wait until they get to the NFC East. What can they do with the star?! I'm sure there are a million things you could do with the Redskin.

The Patriot is hilarious, obviously.. and with all the birds falling from the sky recently, I'd say the Cardinal is pretty spot on as well.

Genius artist, I tell ya. Simple, but homeboy's gonna make a lot of money.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: