Wednesday, September 22, 2010

raini and rico rodriguez visit me in the studio for truth or dare!

This was probably my biggest and most favorite interview to date.

The superstars of Bryan/College Station came in studio to co-host the 90s Dance Party with me!

Who are they?! None other than Raini and Rico Rodriguez!!

Oh, those names aren't ringing a bell?! Maybe this picture will:

Rico and Raini Rodriguez-5

YES! Maya from Paul Blart: Mall Cop and MANNY From Modern Family!

We hung out for an hour and talked about what they miss when they're in LA, how they can remember me when they're there, who Raini's first kiss was, their insane knowledge of 90s music and culture, and most importantly- how to get a girl from Mr. Suave himself [Manny, duh].

Also- find out why they call themselves "The Kardashians of Texas."

Three podcasts: One of the behind-the-scenes, too much for radio chatter; one of everything we talked about on-air; and the dare I gave to Manny: Prank call my BFF to talk about their upcoming date... that she obviously doesn't know about [or know who's calling].








After we got all of the talking out of the way, it was time to get down to business: Truth or Dare.

Rico completed his dare, so I dared Raini to put on a solo karaoke show throughout the studio. In response, they dared me to do my impersonation of Gloria/Sofia Vergara.

Done and done. BUT... then I pushed it a step further and dared them to eat some crickets that we had lying around the station.

Check out how it backfired, and how well everyone completed the challenges:



I still have that awful, gagging taste in my mouth, I'm not even joking. It was pretty bad.

Honestly- it couldn't have gone better today. These kids were a BLAST and I can't wait to have them back in a few months.

And now I'm all sorts of crazy-amped for the new episode and season of Modern Family in AN HOUR!

To make the time pass quicker- check out the pictures from today:



Thanks again to the Rodriguez family and my taxi driver Eddie for making this happen!

love,
elizabethany

No comments: