Thursday, March 11, 2010

in case you missed the chat...

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who joined our chat tonight! It went WAY better than I could have imagined! It was fast, and a bit crazy, but I think it was organized and everyone got a chance to get their thoughts across. Agreed?

If you missed it, I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you, but you can read through what everyone said! Check out the polls, pictures, everything!



I don't know where we'll be next week, but stay tuned as usual and I will let you know!

Another extra special thanks to Andrew, Josh, Andrea, the boys of Wicked Liquid, and Marlo of SoulUSA [who makes the clothes you see all the boys wearing].
Also getting a special thanks: Whoever it was that pointed out the ever so perfect name: "Pandrea." I forget who it was, but you're a genius! :)

And of course, HUGE thanks to MTV!!! Being able to host my chat on the Remote Blog was something I'll never forget!

Further comments are always much appreciated.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: