Monday, March 8, 2010

another big announcement is coming!

Another big Real World DC related announcement is coming! I've been making hints on Twitter, and now I'm warning you here, but tomorrow will be the big day!

I know, I know... It's like I'm giving you blue balls or something. Teasing you with the idea of something happening, but not yet following through.

Rest assured, you will be relieved and excited come tomorrow afternoon. PROMISE!

Last time I did this to ya, I announced the premiere party and our podcasts. What will it be this time?! Let's just say this week could include one of the biggest days of my life.

Feel free to guess what you think is up below. I'd love to hear your ideas. Maybe even if they're not right, it'll give me ideas on what I can make happen that would be exciting for you!

Also, in the meantime, check out the latest RWDC MTV logos my handy dandy techy BFF and I have created:




BTW- I don't do this out of pleasure... Even though I was "the blue ball queen" in high school. This is all a plan set forth by a higher being... I swear it!

love,
elizabethany

1 comment:

Tiary said...

I'm the worst person at guessing... but I can't wait!