Tuesday, February 9, 2010

on the racks: heidi montag in people again

Ya know when there's that freak in the room that it's rude to stare at but you just can't help it? That's what Heidi Montag is to me. I can't stop looking at before and after pictures of her. I even brought my laptop to the dinner table the other night to show my mom.

This week there's a fantastic full-body shot of her in People Magazine:



Seriously. I can't keep my eyes off of her. [And no, you perv.. Not in that I-want-you-now way] Her boobs are ridiculous. Her eyebrows give me that scary why-are-you-looking-at-me-like-that feeling. Even her hair looks terrible!

Here's how she feels about her transformation this week:

“I’m very fragile. I’m not in a great place right now. I was hysterical the whole time. It was so hurtful.... [But] I’m thrilled. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life.”

How the eff can she honestly think she looks better now?!

This feeling I feel when I look at her must be the way some people felt watching Michael Jackson change, only worse. Wow.

What do you think?! Is she crazy for all the changes, or does she really look better now?!



PS: No basing your judgment on her boobs alone, boys!

Remember when she looked like this?



Yeah, she was way cuter back then... And definitely looked happier than she does now. I'm not sure she can even pretend to smile these days.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: