Monday, November 30, 2009

watch etv: father/daughter dance inspired by hitch

I am so pumped about this elizabethany EXCLUSIVE!!

My friends' family is hilarious. There are four sisters, all equally as fun and crazy, and their mom and lieutenant dad. [Their mom happens to be the amazing photographer that did my photoshoot this weekend... Thanks!]

One of the sisters got married a couple weeks ago, and they decided to let me share a quick clip from the wedding... One that is sure to entertain everyone.

Lauren and her dad started dancing to "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker. Then, true to viral video form, the music changed...



Hil-air-ee-us. It's almost like the dance from Hitch, but revamped into something better! And Daddy Zook can shake it!!!

I heart this family, and I still heart this idea. I still want to do something of the sort at my wedding, even if I'm old and wrinkly and such viral videos aren't cool by then.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: