Monday, October 19, 2009

on the racks: marge simpson's playboy shoot

It's out for the public to see! Marge Simpson's Playboy spread!

I told you a couple weeks ago she was going to be on the cover and that I'd show you every picture I could, and that's exactly what I'm doing! [Thanks to My Digital Copy of Playboy]

The article is actually pretty funny! It plays on her innocence, and the fact that she's into men who do nothing but lose their hair, rock a beer gut, and go to the bar every night. She also says she's happy to be a MILK: Mom I'd Like to Know.






I love the doughnuts and Duff beer in a champagne glass! So classy.

What do you think, though?! Are you disappointed and wish they showed more? Do you think it lived up to the hype?



Now I can only wonder how other cartoon characters are going to feel. I'm sure they're very, very jealous.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: