Thursday, May 21, 2009

watch: class of 2009 commencement speeches

First of all, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my fellow graduates of the Class of 2009!!!

E! Online apparently looked at all of the celebrities' commencement speeches and picked a winner... And I am NOT complaining!! It's ELLEN at Tulane University.

Her speech was mostly funny, with a touch of emotional-ness... But of course, it was great.



I heart her....

...But call me biased if you want, I think Hoda Kotb's speech at my graduation was just as good.



She was absolutely amazing. She also played "Country Roads" from her iPod headphones so we could all sing along and get emotional.

If you have any videos of your amazing guest speaker, feel free!! I'll share with everyone! I love hearing them, too!

love,
elizabethany

No comments: