Wednesday, March 25, 2009

welcome to morgantown, david

The wait is over!! I have for you, my favorite readers, my EXCLUSIVE interview with the CURRENT AMERICAN IDOL, DAVID COOK!!!

[I did the interview for WVU News, so it's a little more newsy than I'd like, but it's still AWESOME! Find out where he went in Morgantown, and why he had to leave! And why WVU has been one of the best performances of his tour! Also... What if I asked him to sing for me...?]



And here are a couple of clips of the line in the Mountainlair before the concert, and clips of the concert. Also, him singing "Light On" live in the Ballroom!



He's an AMAZING guy, and definitely stays true to himself, and that's the most important thing when hitting stardom, right?! Plus, his show was great!

Thank you, David!!

love,
elizabethany

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I AM UBER PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Interview was great!!!!