Thursday, March 5, 2009

officially charged

It's official. Our R&B Prince from Virginia Chris Brown has been charged with TWO felonies: assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury and making criminal threats.

As of last night, it was assumed he was going to be able to get a plea bargain, but that's just not the case. Now he's looking at anywhere from probation, to 4 years and 8 months in jail. [I doubt he'll get that much.. Let's be honest.]

The worst thing about all of this isn't that he's charged, though. It's that more factual information is being given to the public... The search warrant.

It says that this is what allegedly happened the night before the Grammy's:
  • Rihanna looked through Chris's phone to find a text message from some woman.
  • They then began to argue, and Chris tried to get Rihanna out of the car.
  • Brown shoved Rihanna's head against the window, and punched her multiple times.
  • Blood was found all over the car and her clothes.
  • Chris told her "I'm going to beat the S out of you when we get home... You wait and see."
  • Rihanna called her assistant to tell her she was on her way home, and to have the cops there and ready.
  • Chris said "You just did the stupidest thing ever. Now I'm really going to kill you."
I'm so bothered. This is still only Rihanna's side of the story, but it pretty much means this DID happen. We just don't know what all she did.

Her friends are also talking to magazines, now. They're saying Rihanna says this about her man:

‘It’s not his fault. When he hurts me, he’s a beast, but then he turns into my angel … He’ll hit me and then feel bad afterwards, but then he turns into the sweetest man and becomes my angel. He’ll cry like a little baby when he makes it up to me, and that’s the part I love.’”

My goodness. Certainly sounds like a wife who gets beaten, though, eh?! How terrible.

I still can't imagine this happening though! I can't imagine her or him being in this situation. It's so weird to me! I mean, they're still very much together!! Even through the court date and whatever!

I guess there's still more to find out but man... This isn't good. Not at all. I'm sad.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: