Saturday, December 13, 2008

amazingly contagious

Since it's too late to do a Top 10 Thursday [Ugh, I'm sorry I suck! :(] I'm just going to share some Top 10 lists with you this weekend.

I said I love the end of the year because of these lists, so be ready for 'em.

Right now, I present to you, the most viral videos of 2008.

10. The Late Night Wars of O'Brien, Colbert, and Stewart.
I don't think this is the actual video.. But with as "viral" as it is, I'm not sure I can find the specific right one. Who knows... I don't find it all that funny either, but I'm not a huge Late Night watcher.



9. The Grand Central Freeze
This video is AMAZING. Or, the concept is and what they did. If you haven't seen it, you need to. I can't even imagine being there when this happened. I would have geeked out.



8. The Puppy Cam
I never heard about this, or watched it, but apparently it was a live stream of a litter of puppies as they were born, grew up, and found new families.. And over 4 million people kept up with it. Wow.



7. Sarah Silverman's "I'm [Effing] Matt Damon"
Hilarious. Her and Jimmy are seriously the most hilarious couple ever. Agreed? I think so.



6. Paris Hilton Runs for President
In a response to McCain saying that Obama was celebrity like her and Britney, Paris had quite the comeback. Funny.. Even though it's her. :)



5. Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog
I haven't watched this, and it's 43 minutes long, so I'm probably not going to. But, maybe you'll have the patience. I've heard it's funny.



4. will.i.am's "Yes We Can"
All of my from-the-beginning readers know how much I LOVE this video/song. If for some odd and terrible reason you haven't seen it yet, you need to.. NOW.



3. Christian the Lion
I just posted this a couple of days ago.. And I agree.. It's incredible. In case you don't believe the actual video, check out everyone reporting on it.



2. Sarah Palin comes to SNL
Seeing Tina Fey do Palin was the best [literally.. look below] but when she came on herself, it was ALMOST just as good... Almost.



1. Tina Fey does Sarah Palin
We've seen them, or at least heard about all of the videos by now. Tina was awesome.. Perfect even. And everyone witnessed it. And it probably brought a lot of fans back to SNL.




The top 4 of this list, I completely agree.. But I haven't even heard of #5, and I do my share of surfing the net. Maybe I'm just ignorant to long videos. Who knows.

Ohh how you have changed the world, YouTube... It's incredible.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: