Tuesday, November 18, 2008

you got caught

Sucks for Paris Hilton because she got caught canoodling with her ex this weekend!

Her and Stavros Niarchos were reportedly together the WHOLE Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, being close, holding hands, hugging, snuggling, flirting, KISSING.. "Back to their old ways," an eyewitness said.

So, I know, I know.. Why should you care?! Well, I don't like hearing about her either..

BUT! I think it's hilarious that she's been all over the media declaring her LOVE for BOYFRIEND Benji Madden. She's so in love, and she's changed her ways, blah blah blah.

So where was he this weekend, Paris? Oh, at the TRL finale? You weren't with him? Oh, you were with your ex?!

You'd think she'd know by now that the paps are ALWAYS around, and she's going to get caught.

Guess not, though. You're such a smart girl, Paris. I can't wait to hear your "apology"/another declaration of infatuation for Benji.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: